Canadian Citizenship Application and PR Card Renew

Our services include citizenship application, the calculation of citizenship time, change name after naturalization, Canadian passport , citizenship card application and reissue, and permanent residence card renew.

Apply for


You Need To

  • Be a permanent resident

  • Have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years

  • Have filed your taxes, if you need to

  • Pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada

  • Prove your language skills

PR Card Renew

You Need To

  • Have lived in Canada for 2 out of the last 5 years

  • If you haven't lived for 2 years within 5 years, we will tailor an application plan for you according to your personal situation.

Our Services

For more services, welcome to consult our adviser!

Calculation of citizenship time

Change name after naturalization

Citizenship application

Permanent residence card renew

Canadian passport application and reissue

Citizenship card application and reissue

Leave your message here.




110-6011 No.3 Road

Richmond, BC V6Y 2B2

热线:604-278-2102 / 604-259-8848



1535-4380 No.3 Road

Richmond, BC V6X 3V7

热线:604-370-6681 / 604-277-3681



1828-4500 Kingsway

Burnaby, BC V5H 2A9




©Copyright Ignite Immigration Consulting.  版权归加途移民留学有限公司所有。